Back from Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Literally my thoughts/whispers to my sister during the movie (SPOILERS obv):
- The whole movie should have been close-ups on Chris’s face. This man is reeeaaally handsome.
- Bucky is a puppy. Look at this face!! (or eyes, depends on the scene) Even in the dramatic fight scenes with the dramatic music - he was just a dramatic puppy walking/fighting. So asdfghk cute.
- Not. Enough. BUCKY!!
- The elevator scene - a huge Captain America orgy? (I’m sure they all preferred that on killing him….)
- The same goes to the scene of Bucky shirtless, chained to that chair, with all of those guys around him…..I couldn’t be the only one thinking that way, could I?………
- Ooh I’ve seen those gifs.
- Those too.
- I haven’t even watched the first movie!! (really)
- I ship them (duh!)
- Oh, he saved him!
- And now he’s going to search for him! Can’t wait for the next movie with the both of them…(or the fics for now)
Also, only my sister and I and 4 more people were still sitting waiting for the credit scene (we didn’t know there’d be one but we hoped). I felt very close at that moment to the rest of the people who stayed there with us xD
I thought changing my theme would take me 15 minutes max.
I was wrong.
More like 2+ hours???
Because every theme I liked and installed lacked some essential codes (like ‘ask’ or ‘archive’) and since I’m not a pro at adding those codes myself - I gave up and had to look for a theme that had them all.
So this one is the most minimal theme I’ve had so far.
But I’m ok with it, so it’s staying for the time being.